We will review some important reminders in this email, but if you would like to receive more mailed information, please complete this short survey.
We will send you a packet of helpful information within the next few weeks!
We are excited to announce No Fee November as part of Georgia Apply to College Month! During the month of November, students can save $30 apply to Georgia Southern for free. No application fee waiver is required.
- Georgia Southern offers students the choice of over 140 different academic programs, 300+ student organizations, Division I athletics, and multiple campus options in Hinesville, Savannah, and Statesboro, Georgia.
- Our application is available now for the fall 2019 semester, and we are already accepting students for the fall 2019 term. The application is fully online, and in order to make an admission decision, we will also need the following documents:
- Official SAT or ACT scores (directly from the testing agency)
- Official high school transcript (we can accept these through mail, email, or electronically)
- A senior year class schedule (can be provided on the application, official transcript, emailed to our office, or by clicking here to complete a short form)
- Students can keep track of all application materials and view their admissions status on our Admissions Status Check Page at My.GeorgiaSouthern.edu/admissions.
- Our priority scholarship application deadline is November 1, and the final scholarship application deadline is February 1. Students must be accepted to Georgia Southern to be considered, and you can find more information at GeorgiaSouthern.edu/admissionsscholarships.
If you have any questions, you can reach out the admissions counselor for your school, Briana Duncan, directly
. You can also contact our office at 912-478-5391 or email@example.com. We are looking forward to working with you!
With Eagle Spirit,
Director, Office of Admissions