Greetings from Babson and Happy New Year! We hope that you had a restful and enjoyable holiday. We would like to share some important news.
First, we have extended our Regular Decision deadline to January 15th. We recognize that the past few months have been busy for all of us, so our admission team decided to give students a bit more time to hit that submit button! In addition, students still have time to apply for scholarship opportunities. These scholarships require an essay and/or additional information (submitted through their applicant status page once they apply) and the deadline to apply is February 1st. There is more information about these opportunities below.
- Weissman Scholarship: The Weissman Scholarship is a full tuition scholarship awarded to five students annually. Selection for the scholarship is based on academic excellence, intellectual passion, and distinction in leadership activities. Students must also demonstrate the strength of vision for how their goals can be fulfilled at Babson through the support of the Weissman Program.
- DECA Scholarship: Awarded to incoming students on the basis of involvement in DECA, academic achievement, and demonstrated leadership.
- Junior Achievement Scholarship: Awarded to incoming students on the basis of involvement in Junior Achievement USA.
- Sorenson Arts Scholarship: Awarded to incoming students on the basis of artistic ability, academic achievement, financial need, and the strength of the student’s ideas about combining artistic pursuits with business and entrepreneurship.
- Blank Scholarship: Awarded to incoming students on the basis of entrepreneurial experience and potential, academic achievement, and financial need.
- NFTE Scholarship: Awarded to incoming students on the basis of their involvement and engagement in Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship.
We look forward to receiving any additional applications from students.
Office of Undergraduate Admission