Then here’s a great opportunity for you! You’re eligible to enter the 15th Annual Patricia Grodd Poetry Prize for Young Writers contest, presented by the Kenyon Review
, one of the country’s most respected literary magazines. If you are the winner or one of the two runners-up, you will see your poem published
in our bimonthly journal and on our website. In addition, the winner receives a full scholarship
to the 2018 Kenyon Review Young Writers Workshop in Gambier, Ohio, next summer.
It’s easy to enter:
- Go to kenyonreview.org/groddprize.
- Submission button will be live November 1-30, 2017.
- High school sophomores and juniors only, please.
- Limit of one unpublished poem and one entryper person.
- No submission fee, it’s free!
We look forward to reading your poem!